Thursday 24 January 2013

Blinking heck I have only gone and done it!!

Well I have been putting it off for months, read every blog and tutorial on the topic, downloaded umpteen patterns and instructions, got books from the library, joined a monthly sew along - and I have now actually finished my first three foundation paper pieced blocks.  It seemed like I had a mental block and just could not put needle and fabric to paper. These photos show the practice block and Januarys block for Don't Call Me Betsys Lucky Stars foundation paper pieced block of the month


And this photo is of the Flying Geese block from Amy Gibson on Craftsys BOM 2012






And then an easier  couple of blocks from Amy Gibson using my scraps to get over my shock at finishing the FPP blocks.

Happy piecing
LT




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments and observations you have regarding my work - good or bad - also- advice readily accepted.