Saturday 30 March 2013

This and that

A few photos of some blocks I have finished recently
First up is the Kaleidoscope Block (Vanessa Christenson)



Not sure I like this now but I most definitely love the dragonfly.

Next is my second version of the BOM Lucky Stars March block


A couple of Orb blocks (Elizabeth Hartman/Heather Bostic)  Full size ones and also without the outer row - all with scraps




 
 
I did another version of the Evening Star block from Katie Blakesley in the Summer Sampler Series Anthology. I read it properly this time and the design was originally by Barbara Brackman.  I have started to make a sewing machine cover with the two blocks



Bye
LTT

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilting that you are doing. I also love all the different blocks. Your corners are very precise. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments and observations you have regarding my work - good or bad - also- advice readily accepted.