Monday 1 April 2013

Photos on Lightbox and Blogger in general

A lovely sunny Easter Monday and me stuck indoors sorting and tidying fabric and sewing junk bits and pieces.  I am not very Blogger literate so can anyone tell me why my lightbox has gone even though the option is selected and saved?  I think now if you click on a photo it replaces the blog with the picture which is annoying.  I am having a go at adding links to my posts but I want a second page to open so need to master that first!  I gave up trying to change from a simple view to a dynamic one - just did not work.  Is there a better blog service provider out there?  What changes would you make to my blog? 

edited update - just realised it is on every Blogger blog

Enjoy your church or chocolate - whatever is your preference
Happy Easter
LTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments and observations you have regarding my work - good or bad - also- advice readily accepted.