Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sewing machine cover finished

I have finished my sewing machine cover and here it is in all its glory.  I am more than happy with it and a perfect way to practice free machine quilting and foundation blocks.  It looks brighter than the photos show but we are all used to that.  I used the lovely ribbon on both ends for a tag to easily pull it off.


 
 
The blocks were from the Summer Sampler Series Anthology . 
The ribbon was from Creative Quilting shop . 
 The white is Moda Bella Solids 9900-98 which I am going off.  It just does not seem bright white.  I have bought a FQ of Kona cotton solids in White and its lovely and bright so I am going to defect to Kona.
 
My next home project must be a peg bag as this is what I have been using since 2006
 

 
Slightly embarrassed now!

Happy sewing
LTT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments and observations you have regarding my work - good or bad - also- advice readily accepted.