Wednesday 24 April 2013

What I am working on this week

I thought I would branch out a little bit into blogland so I am posting on Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.

I am working on my Hexagon Park Quilt (pattern from Lilys Quilts for Moda bake shop)
I went to a workshop with Dawn Cameron-Dick and got my FMQ mojo back.!




Not quite sure what to do in the hexagons but I will quilt the borders this weekend (hopefully) and then think about the middles.

Thanks for looking and if you have any ideas for the middles I would love to read them.
Oh and if anyone wants hours of mindless tack removal just shout!

Happy sewing
LTT

5 comments:

  1. Love the hexies.... love the fabric choice. This is going to be a fabulous finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love those fabrics and have been really into hexagons lately - that photo made little cartoon hearts pop up over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilting and I love the sommersville fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilt! Have you thought about doing wavy vertical or horizontal lines in the center? And what are tacks? I've never seen a quilt basted like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hexies! Maybe a flower design in the middles?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments and observations you have regarding my work - good or bad - also- advice readily accepted.